School House Revival

 

The historic former Mardan State School has been given new life through extensive renovations and plenty of love by a former student. The MARDAN STATE SCHOOL (Victorian School number 2156) site was established in 1884 to serve the fledgling rural communities of Mardan and Mirboo North. Today it is owned by Garth and Deni Lisle. Click here to read more…

 

 

 

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply